On the occasion of this article, we will provide a guide on How to Play Capsa Susun in complete detail. This capsa stacking game is split from the poker branch. From the system of playing capsa stacking, this has a difference from other card games.
The Caspa Susun game was formerly known as an exciting and fun game to play. But the game has some things that must be understood and known. This game is daftar ceme online played using playing cards and bets using real money. Now you can play online through various sites available on the internet.
One of the things that must be owned by players, whether they are beginners or lay players, is to have knowledge of the order of cards, both in terms of the order of card combinations and the arrangement of cards and so on.
How to Play Capsa Susun
In playing the game Capsa Susun Online has 3 levels that you must know. What are the 3 levels in a stacking capsa game? Here are 3 levels or stages in the stacking capsa, among them:
- The Upper Level is that there are 3 cards that must have a lower combination than the middle and lower levels.
- The middle level is that there are 5 cards that must have a combination that is higher than the top level and must be lower than the bottom level.
- The Lower Level is that there are 5 cards that must have the highest combination of the middle and top levels.
- In the sense of Capsa Susun with lower level > middle level > top level. agen sbobet casino terpercaya
In the following we will provide an explanation of the level of arrangement of card combinations in the stack capsa from the highest to the lowest among them:
- ROYAL FLUSH is the highest card combination in the stacking capsa. Combinations that have consecutive numbers and twin types of flowers. The card numbers will start from 10 to the highest card, namely Ace.
- STRAIGHT FLUSH is this card combination will be the same as the royal flush. However, the combination of straight flush except starting from the number 10. This combination can only start from A to 9.
- FOUR OF A KIND is a combination consisting of 4 cards with twin or the same numbers.
- FULL HOUSE is a combination consisting of 3 cards that have the same number and 2 more cards with the same number.
- FLUSH is a combination of cards consisting of the same type of flower or all twins and numbers that are not consecutive.
- STRAIGHT is a combination of cards consisting of consecutive numbers and types of flowers that do not have to be twins / the same.
- THREE OF A KIND is a card combination consisting of 3 cards that have the same number / twins and 2 other cards have different values from the twin numbers.
- TWO PAIR is a combination of cards consisting of 2 pairs of twins / the same value and each pair of the same value will be different from the other pairs.
- ONE PAIR is a combination of cards consisting of 1 pair of twins / the same value.
- HIGH CARD / HAND CARD is not having any combination. This card arrangement is determined from the highest unit card value owned.
For an example of the card you can see in the image above.