Now we have brought good news for online gamblers with the presence of a fun game to play. The name of the game is Super10 which is a game from the poker game branch. In this article we will give Tips to Play Super10 Poker in detail.
The Super10 game is almost similar to the Samgong game which is better known by Indonesian gambling players. The difference between the two games is that Samgong is a game that plays using playing cards with each player getting a total of 3 cards. Each daftar dominoqq online player will be assigned to combine his cards to produce a value of 10, 20, or 30.
Super10 is a game that can be played with a maximum of 6 players. In this game, you don’t use a dealer, but players against players. The card variant used is playing cards consisting of 52 cards.
Tips for Playing Super10 Poker
At the start of the game, each player will be given 2 cards and then one card will be dealt at a later stage with a total of 3 cards for each player. The Super10 game sequence system is almost similar to the Poker139 game where each player can Check, Call, Raise, All-In or Fold.
SUPER10 GAME DETAILS
- With each player will place a bet of a certain table blind price to get a card. daftar sbobet online
- Each player will get a total of 2 starting cards.
- Each player can further select the Check, Call, Raise, All-In or Fold menu.
If all other players choose the fold menu and only 1 player remains, then that player will automatically become the winner without having to add a third or last card.
If there are at least 2 players who do not choose the fold menu, then for advanced players will get 1 additional card for players who do not do or choose the fold menu.
- For players who continue, they will get a third card or the last card with each player holding a total of 3 cards.
- All players are welcome to choose one of the menus which is Check, Call, Raise, All-In or Fold.
- If all players choose the fold menu and only 1 player remains, it will automatically be the winner.
If there are at least 2 players left who do not choose the fold menu, it will continue to the stage of determining the winner or what is called the “Showdown Round”.
This Showdown Round is where the cards of players who don’t choose the fold menu will all be opened to be mixed with other players who are still standing.
And the last is to the player who has the highest value who will win all the pots that have been bet by the players.
SUPER10 CARD SEQUENCE DETAILS
In the Super10 game no 2 people are winners or the chips are divided evenly. For this Super10 Poker Online game there is only one winner who has been determined based on the highest card owned by the player. If there are more than 1 player with the highest and the same value, it will be determined from the value of which player’s card has the highest card value. The order of the cards from highest to lowest is K > Q > J > 10 > 9 > 8 > 7 > 6 > 5 > 4 > 3 > 2 > A.
Well, if you have a card that has the same high value, then it will be determined based on the symbol or interest on the card you have. The one with the highest symbol or flower will be the winner. The order of symbols or flowers from highest to lowest is Spades > Hearts > Curly > Diamonds .
For the order of the highest to lowest card combinations as follows below:
- Three Picture is the highest card combination in the game super10. This card combination consists of 3 images, namely K, Q, and J. The flower or flower symbol has no effect on this combination. However, if it is to be mixed with players who have the same card value, it will be complained about the flower symbol.
- Super 10 is the second highest card combination in Super10 Online. This card combination consists of 3 cards with a value of 10. In this card combination, which is not included in the values of 9, 10, J, Q, and K.
- Value 10 / Ten is a combination of 3 cards with a total value of 20 or 30 (10 is not included because this is a super 10 card combination). For cards J, Q, and K are cards worth 10.
- Value 9 is a combination of 3 cards with a total value of 9.
- Value 8 is a combination of 3 cards with a total value of 8.
- Value 7 is a combination of 3 cards with a total value of 7.
- Value 6 is a combination of 3 cards with a total value of 6.
- Value 5 is a combination of 3 cards with a total value 5.
- Value 4 is a combination of 3 cards with a total value 4.
- Value 3 is a combination of 3 cards with a total value 3.
- Value 2 is a combination of 3 cards with a total value 2.
- Value 1 is a combination 3 cards with a total value of 1.
Thus Tips for Playing Super10 Poker that we can explain in as much detail as possible. Hopefully this article will make it easier for you to understand the Super10 game. Thank you for visiting this article and waiting for the next article.